August 3, 2009

My Birthday

The Lord has blessed me with a wonderful family. I would have to say that this was the best birthday I have had yet. My children and my husband treated me to a fabulous day. The boys had gone shopping with their own money the day before the "big day". At breakfast on my birthday they each treated me to a special token of their love. Howie then had to go to work...we are always wanting to eat, so he is always having to work! I took the kids on a bike ride through "the hundred acre woods" near our home which is one of my favourite things to do. After Howie was done work for the day we all went out to dinner at my favourite family restaurant...White Spot. Back at home Howie had a cake (which he secretly bought for me) and we celebrated some more! It really was a perfect day.



No comments: