November 25, 2015

The Quotidian (25. 11. 15)

Quotidian: daily, usual, or customary;
everyday; ordinary; commonplace. 


Fraser and Pizza.


Fraser and Howie in Whistler on business.


Olympic Rings from the 2010 Winter Games.


Quality Time with Brother #3.


Quality Time with Brother #2.


On a Sunday afternoon.


Warms my heart.


Nothing beats a real fire.


Sheets on the line in November!


Ready for giving.


Twice per week for ten years.


Piano recital ~ Emma...


...and Fraser.


Calvin's creative outlet.

Happy Wednesday Y'all!
With Love, Camille

8 comments:

Sandi said...

Sweet photos. :)

Love the fireplace!

And the piano pics.

Pam said...

I always love your cozy, beautiful, home and family. It is a picture of love and light in our world. Have a wonderful week Camille.
Hugs,
Pam

Stephanie said...

Your family photos always warm my heart, sweet friend, and seeing your children get along so well is truly a blessing and joy :)

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend. Love to you!

Camille said...

Sandi ~ Thank you for your kind words! A fire on the hearth is so cosy...it's one of my favourite things. :)

Pam ~ I always love your sweet and thoughtful comments....you bless my heart! :)

Stephanie ~ Thank you so much my sweet friend! Hugs! :)

With love,
Camille

Kelly-Anne said...

Dear Camille! How lovely to catch a glimpse of your life through these lovely pictures...thank you for sharing with us! Much love, Kelly-Anne

Camille said...

Kelly-Anne ~ Your sweet words always bless my heart. Hugs to you! :) With love, Camille

Esther said...

Thank you for sharing! I just love pictures of everyday life. They are always so interesting!

Camille said...

Esther ~ It is fun to peek into your *everyday* things my friend. However, they are not really so *ordinary* are they? I know you will be so pleased once you are in the new house...but, enjoy the journey...it is an adventure! Hugs, Camille